Tuesday 14 May 2013

Wing Bracket to Hub Carrier Issues - Help!!

This is probably the first thing that has probably stumped me to an extent of needing a lot of help with. I have looked at Ford based kits and seen what has been done, however the hub carriers differ between the Ford and Mazda. The Ford has a pinch bolt which the cycle wing sits in and I believe a ball joint is used...may be wrong though...

Anyway, I have searched for help on RHOCaR and uploading pictures is an uphill struggle with photo hosting sites etc, most of which are blocked at work, so this is mainly for the very helpful members there to provide them a visual look at the problem I am finding.


 I have come up with the idea of a rose joint from the wishbone to fix to the top of a M12 bolt which is attaching the cycle wing bracket.....not sure how that will stand up for IVA though...

No comments:

Post a Comment