Monday 8 October 2012

The Donor Car

Well I have looked into the Kit Car industry much more since my last post and found that any Sierra model is currently quite hard to find. However, Mazda MX5s are on the up for kit cars and I decided that I would purchase one for my donor! So, Friday 5th October, I found one, and snapped it up. MOT and well looked after. Would be perfect. A 1990 MK1 Eunos Roadster 1.6 Japenese Import. 111K miles on the clock.



Overall, I very nice purchase for a very nicely reduced price (good bargaining skills you see). However, the previous owner was apparently livid that it was going to be broken for parts, and rightly so, I will probably feel the same when the day finaly comes, but keeping my eyes on the prize, I know I will have the strength to do it!

Anyway, MX5 taxed and insured for 2 months, and we're good to go!

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a nice purchase! I’m glad that Mazda MX5 has served as a suitable replacement for the Sierra model. That should work well for your purpose. How is it now? I hope it’s still in great shape. Good day!

    Diane Wilson @ Fletcher Chrysler

    ReplyDelete