Friday 30 August 2013

Bureaucracy, part 1

After seeing a number of IVA posts on RHOCAR regarding the time taken to get an IVA, I have sent my IVA application forms off today. Hopefully they are all correct, fairly straight forward but always take your time with them.

I have seen waiting times of up to 5 weeks, so should have plenty of time to get the car finished and IVA ready. Will probably give the process 2 weeks before following it up to see how soon I can realistically get a test and push the car through just that bit quicker.....otherwise the sun will well and truly have gone for this year :(

The money went quick! I had a phone call in only a couple working days to take my payment! Efficiency at it's finest! If only the rest of the process goes so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment